Scholarship Application Closing Date: 11 September 2017
With 20 over years of significant transformation and growth, Gadang is recognized as one of the leading Engineering and Construction companies in Malaysia. Our businesses have grown to include property development and utilities.
At Gadang, we endeavor to deliver the highest standards of performance in all our ventures.
We are in search of talented individuals who have achieved excellent academic results, demonstrate exemplary character and outstanding leadership qualities and most importantly, possess the determination to succeed in their chosen disciplines.
Through this scholarship program, we intend to nurture and develop these exceptional individuals to achieve success in their professional endeavors through undergoing study programs at any of the local leading public or private universities/colleges.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
- Highway / Pavement
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Building Management
- Bachelor of Highway Engineering
- Bachelor of Construction Management
Value of Award
- Local public university : RM8,500.00 per academic year.
- Local private university/college : RM15,000.00 per academic year.
- Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Active in extra-curricular activities.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
- Financially needy.
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang Group in any of its subsidiary companies for a period of 3 years immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in the Group.