Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC) Financial Aid
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Financial Aid is intended to help needy students finance their studies in TAR UC. Financial aid consists of scholarships, grants and study loans.
TAR UC provides a variety of scholarships, grants and study loans, some of which are administered by the Student Financial Aid Unit and others by external organisations. Some types of financial aid offered to students are merit-based, while others will take into consideration certain criteria such as the applicant’s academic performance, family financial background and/or their participation in extra-curricular activities.
Here is a list of financial aid provided by TAR UC:
- TAR UC Student Loan Fund – This student loan comprises of 28 interest-free revolving student loan funds which are awarded to needy and deserving students each year.
- Chang Ming Thien Foundation Study Loan
- Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
- The STAR Education Fund
- Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
- Nanyang Tertiary Education Fund
- Tan Sri Lee Loy Seng Foundation
- Kuok Foundation Study Grants
For more details: