1. A good Tinder profile needs to carefully manage expectations.
2. You need to be clear about what you want out of the relationship.
3. You should be up-front about any children from previous relationships.
4. Address any flaws you think you might have.
5. Tell people exactly what you’re looking for.
6. Don’t use the same old lines. Try to come up with something more personalized.
7. Be honest and up-front.
8. Don’t be afraid to show off your best features.
9. Take advantage of any opportunities you’re given to keep the conversation going.
10. Try to be relatable? Or is it too much?
11. Talk about how beautiful you are, inside and out.
12. Try not to be too intellectual. It can be intimidating.
13. Don’t dwell on past relationships too much.
14. Don’t be afraid to get a little flirty.
15. And never take yourself too seriously.
16. Don’t forget that good grammar can be really attractive.
17. Try to see if you’ve got similar interests to people you get matched with.
18. Be accommodating to their experiences.
19. Try to stand out from the crowd a little bit.
20. Don’t be too forward.
21. Show a little skin in your profile pic.
22. And if all else fails, go with a classic.
Download Your Free Ebook Now!!!
For a limited time, we are giving out our 365 Days of Motivation. Get your copy now to prepare for the new year!