UEM Group Scholarship Programme 2016 (Deadline: 20 March 2016)
- Undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) in Lembah Beringin, before furthering studies at a reputable university overseas, notably UK, US and Australia.
Undergraduate studies at:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM),
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM),
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM),
- Universiti Malaya (UM),
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM),
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM),
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM),
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) – All Branches,
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) and
- Multimedia University (MMU).
- Other will not be considered.
In nurturing our scholars, leadership training and development activities with job attachments within the UEM Group of Companies are provided throughout the programme and within the bonded period.
- All applicants must be Malaysian citizens. Proficient in English, hardworking, and possess positive personality traits. An outstanding extra-curricular record will be advantageous to your application.
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5
- Obtained a minimum of 7As (A+/A’s) in relevant subjects at the 2015 SPM examinations
- STPM/Matriculation students in 2015, results announced recently, for university enrollment in September
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50
- Tuition and examination fees,
- Air-fares (for overseas study),
- Allowances for books, computer, and subsistence.
- Business (Finance/Business Management/Accounting/Economics/Marketing)
- Built Environment (Quantity Surveying/Town Planning/Land Surveying/Building Services/Building Management)
- Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Visit the Official Scholarship website to check for the opening application dates as well as the release of the application form.
UEM Group Berhad
17-2 Mercu UEM
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2727 6850 / 6511/ 6439