Yang Di-Pertuan Agong Scholarship 2016 (Deadline: 18 March 2016)
The scholarship provides opportunities for those who wishes to pursue a Postgraduate degree in selected fields. The advantage of the scholarship is in terms of the amount of scholarship offered, the conditions of eligibility and placement in leading universities.
There are 12 scholarships available for doctoral level (Ph.D.) and 6 scholarships for Masters degree.
- A Malaysian citizen
- Applicants must not exceed 35 years of age on the year of which the program starts.
- Have a Bachelor / Master recognized by the Government with minimum CGPA of 3.75 or first class or equivalent therewith;
- Active in co-curricular or social activities or produce creative work and innovative;
- Priority will be given to applicants who are fluent in more than one international language;
- The applicant must obtain a study in Science and Technology, Economics, Law and Finance Institute at a research university such. Please refer to ANNEX B1 or world universities (Ivy League) according to the Times Higher Education (THE), QS World University Ranking, Academic Ranking World Universities (ARWU), Barron’s Profiles of American Colleges in Annex B2; and
- Studies for a Master’s degree is in research mode or mixed mode, which requires the preparation of a research paper or a dissertation or thesis.
- Science and Technology
- Islamic Finance
- For online application, the form must be filled out on-line through the web portal below:
- www.jpa.gov.my or http://esilav2.jpa.gov.my
- Applicants may post manually to the contact address below
Please refer to the following guidelines before proceeding with your application:
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
Bahagian Pembangunan Modal Insan
Aras 3, Blok C1, Kompleks C
Pusat Pentadbiran Kerajaan Persekutuan
(u.p: Unit Pengurusan Penawaran Dalam Perkhidmatan)