Written by Lisa Griffin
Sometimes students become tired of studying and end up bailing on their school, college or university.
Can you really avoid this?
In addition, how to stay positive, inspiring and continue learning English or another subject you are not keen on?
Probably, there is no simple answer; you just need to understand that we learn something new every day, thus studying accompanies us in every stage of our lives.
You do not stop learning once you have graduated from an educational institution; that is just beginning. A beginning of an adventurous journey called life.
Here we have selected top 25 inspirational quotes related to studies as well as study quotes images that will motivate you to keep learning, and do not give up if there is something you can’t cope with.
- “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.” Marilyn Vos Savant
- “Study hard so that you can master technology, which allows us to master nature.” Che Guevara
- “If you want the present to be different from the past, study the past.” Baruch Spinoza
- “To become an able and successful man in any profession, three things are necessary, nature, study, and practice.” Henry Ward Beecher
- “You have to study a great deal to know a little.” Charles de Secondat
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
- “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” Malcolm X
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best” Benjamin Franklin
- “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
- “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
The previous statement is, so far, one of my favorite quotes ever.
Bye the bye, if you still have not found your own passion because you have not read our 25 study quotes for students inspiring till the end; you can always get professional online aid from university assignment helper.
- “The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover, to create men who are capable of doing new things.” Jean Piaget
- “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time.” Maimonides
- “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” Jiddu Krishnamurti
- “Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.” Albert Einstein
- “You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward.” Conrad Hall
- “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” Albert Einstein
- “If a man neglects education, he walks lame to the end of his life.” Plato
- “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” Daniel J. Boorstin
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” Benjamin Franklin
- “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” Socrates
- “You cannot open a book without learning something.” Confucius
- “Learning never exhausts the mind.” Leonardo da Vinci
- “Wisdom…. comes not from age, but from education and learning.” Anton Chekhov
- “Education is the power to think clearly, the power to act well in the world’s work, and the power to appreciate life.” Brigham Young
This is not a full list of quotes, but we did our best to choose only the best.
We hope these motivational thoughts for children related to study will help to change your view on the studying process as well as motivate you to dive even deeper into the ocean of knowledge.
Life is full of treasures you can discover while learning, so be ready to start your own journey.